Relo v2.0 Released
Posted: Tue 3.Jul.2007 11:00 PM
Relo v2.0 has been released. There are a few changes since the last beta, including two major bugs. If
you are currently using v2.0 beta 3 you should upgrade to this version.
Relo v2.0 Beta 3 Released
Posted: Mon 25.Jun.2007 10:30 PM
Beta 3 of Relo v2.0 has been released. This will be the last beta version preceding version 2.0. The 2.0 release should happen in about a week, with very few (if any) changes.
- Overhaul of the project manager; it now stores file info and source/header file relationships more efficiently, and is much faster loading projects, and checking and compiling source files and building projects.
- Checking for file changes - user is notified if a file changes outside of Relo and is prompted to reload it
- ASCII character list added
- Comment Out feature adds correct code depending on syntax hilighting
... plus a lot of other fixes and refinements. Go here to download.
Relo v2.0 Beta 2 Released
Posted: Wed 22.Nov.2006 10:00 PM
Beta 2 of Relo2 has been released. Download here
Relo v2.0 Beta 1 Released
A beta version of Relo v2.0 is now available to download. Most changes at this
stage are to the user interface, there are also a few new things.
Feel free to test it out and let me know of any major bugs.
Relo v1.1 Released
Relo version 1.1 has been released. This is mostly a bug fix release with a few new additions.
Among the changes:
- Fixed bugs with custom compiler support and the VC++ interpreter
- Cleaned up config directory. Relo now also checks for custom configuration files in a 'custom'
subdirectory first before default locations